"Executives increasingly understand that talented people are as critical as financial resources to their companies' success." - Crain's
Colette Allen provides talent solutions tailored to your company's culture, ensuring quick knowledge transfer and measurable impact, keeping your talented team engaged, productive - and retained on your team.
To enhance or supplement existing skills, or to implement new ones, we create innovative learning solutions that make sense for your team. In the classroom or on the go, we ensure your needs are met efficiently and effectively.
Training programs we have created include:
- Leadership Institute at an AmLaw 25 Law Firm
- Women's Leadership Summit at a Global Insurance Provider
- Sales Executive Training at a Big 4 Firm
- Email and Time Management Training at one of the largest privately owned companies in Chicago
- Dedicated Service Technician Training for a high-end appliance manufacturer
- Owner Training on a new loyalty rewards program for an international oil & gas company
Capturing detailed and coherent information is essential to continuing the effective adoption of knowledge. Documentation can come in many forms, including templates, job aids, and more, and we will create what makes the most sense for your team.
Getting your message across correctly is key to employee engagement and satisfaction. We help you craft the perfect prose and package it in the best method for delivering to your audience.
Communications we have created include:
- Weekly email blasts for technology conversion, complete with movie-trailer
- Monthly newsletter for staff learning and development opportunities
- Website content for leadership training
- Branded communications associated with training programs
Change is hard. Our years of creating, updating, and implementing technologies and processes coupled with our background in psychology and adult learning theory give us a unique insight into how to best guide your team through changes both little and large.
By identifying and clearly communicating what is expected of your team, everyone is on the same page for success. Creating competencies by role, department, and organization is the best way to lay out a road map for your team to achieve their goals.
We have created and implemented competencies for staff, management, and executives at a variety of clients in a variety of industries.
We have an eye for the lean. By bringing us in to examine your processes, you will get a new way of looking at the way you do things. We want to help you keep things fresh, streamlined, and current, and we have years of helping our clients do just that.